Living on campus is an important part of college life and 个人 growth. 佩因大学 is dedicated to making that experience a fun, comfortable, and convenient one.
The residence halls of 佩因大学 serve as your home away from home as you begin your journey of college life, 体验新事物, explore your interests and make new long-life friends. We will do everything we can to help you make your time here exciting and productive.
佩因大学 has six residence halls to accommodate your living on campus. Each residence hall is administered by a director who is responsible for management and supervision, 编程, 深思熟虑, 紧急干预, 和咨询. Resident assistants help the directors with the coordination of residence hall activities.
Acceptance of a key and/or occupancy of a 房间 in a residence hall represents a contractual agreement between the student and 佩因大学. 因此, the student is responsible for the care of their property, 房间, 客人, 以及宿舍设施. Students cannot be released from the financial responsibilities outlined in the residence hall contract during the academic year, except for those reasons identified in the housing contract. The housing contract will be signed at check-in.
All students residing in the residence halls must be registered for classes at 佩因大学. Students who withdraw from all classes before the end of the semester or refuse to attend classes regularly may be required to move out of the residence hall immediately.
First Time Freshman/Transfers - June 1
Returning Fall Semester - May 1
The housing application fee is nonrefundable. The housing deposit is refundable if the request is made by July 15 for Fall semester and December 15 for the Spring semester. All requests for refund would have to be emailed to email@example.com. The fees can be made by phone with the cashier at 706-821-8318 and if no answer, email firstname.lastname@example.org and she will call to receive your payment. You may also make payment by sending a cashier's check or money order to:
The purpose of The Office of 居住生活 is to design and implement a holistic program of services and activities with academic opportunities, which enhance the individual growth and development of students. This purpose will be implemented through living & 学习宿舍.
To meet the purpose of The Office of 居住生活, we endeavor to fulfill the following goals:
1. 招募, 雇佣, train and develop a staff of individuals who have been determined to be those necessary for success of students living in the residence halls.
2. 研究, 计划, develop and implement a program of activities and services addressing the 个人, 社会, and educational needs of students living in the residence halls.
3. To develop and provide an environment within each hall that affords maximum opportunity for inter个人 communication among residents.
4. 提供, and disseminate information that is pertinent, 有关, 而且准确到学术层面, 个人, 以及学生的社会需求.
5. 提供d resident with 社会 & civil engagement and impacting the community of Augusta.
6. 提供 opportunities for accurate interpretation of policies, regulations and procedures that have been implemented to ensure order and to encourage self-discipline in a group living situation.
The programs 计划ned and coordinated through residence life will be based on five program dimensions. The programs offered will utilize standard residence life curriculums.
- 公民参与 - Dimensions of Outcomes: Sense of Civic responsibility; commitment to public life through communities of practice; engage in principled dissent; effective in leadership
- 认知复杂性 - Dimensions of Outcomes: Critical thinking, 反思性思维, 有效的推理, 知识的灵活性, 情感/认知整合, identity/cognition integration
- 人际交往能力 - Dimensions of Outcomes: Realistic self-appraisal and self-understanding; 个人 attributes, 比如身份, 自尊, 信心, 道德与诚信, 精神意识, 个人 goal setting; meaningful relationships; interdependence; collaboration; ability to work with people different from self
- Knowledge Acquisition, Integration, and Application - Dimensions of outcomes: Understanding knowledge from a range of discipline(acquisition); connecting knowledge to other knowledge, 的想法, and experience(integration); relate knowledge to daily life (application); pursuit of lifelong learning; career decidedness; technological competence.
- Persistence and Academic Achievement - Dimensions of Outcomes: Learning skills; bridge programs, peer mentoring; faculty and staff mentoring; supplemental instruction-tutoring; orientation programs; academic advising; financial aid; disability support services; parents' programs; childcare services.